Donate To Back2Back Ministries

At Back2Back Ministries, we are committed to providing care for today and hope for tomorrow to orphans in need. Your support enables us to continue to provide care to children around the world. Thank you for your partnership!

Back2Back is pleased to announce that 91% of your donation is applied directly to the ministry needs of your choice with the remaining 9% reserved for administrative and operational expenses.  For credit card donations, please select which ministry area you would like to support and specify how much you would like to donate. For your convenience, we accept Visa and Mastercard.

Credit Card Holder Information:
Gift Information

Select a country and then specify the Child ID # in the memo line.  (The Child ID # is located in the bottom left hand corner of the child's photo card.)

Please specify in the donation memo below.

$

Please enter the dollar amount as a decimal number, only (no commas).

Maximum of 50 characters please.

Select if you would like this to be an ongoing/recurring gift and your card will be charged the amount of your gift monthly, quarterly, annually, etc. per your selection.

$